Learning and Teaching Mathematics, 4, December 2006
- From the Editors. Mellony Graven & Marcus Bizony
- Pi Day. Biddy Cameron
- Emerging Successes and Tensions in the Implementation of Mathematical Literacy. Mellony Graven & Hamsa Venkatakrishnan
- Locus. Shirley Aydon
- Percentages - Nothing to be Scared of. Bertus van Etten & Stanley A. Adendorff
- Help Wanted. The journal's Question and Answer column.
- Reflecting on the Shortest Path between Two Points. Duncan Samson
- The Secret to Getting 100% out of Life.
- Further Reflection on a SA Mathematics Olympiad Problem. Michael de Villiers
- Powers are Powerful. Greisy Winicki Landman
- Explanation of the Maths Trick. Clifford Smith
- Your Age by Chocolate Maths. Petta McLellan
- The Effect of Contextualising a Problem on Learners' Approaches to Algebraic Equations. Edward Chauke & Hamsa Venkatakrishnan
- Video review: The Importance of Mathematics: A lecture by Timothy Gowers.
- Book review: Bourbaki: A Secret Society of Mathematicians. Lynn Bowie
- A Brief Analysis of the Grade 9 CTA in 2005. Bertus van Etten & Stanley A. Adendorff
- When our Intuition Lets us Down. Marcus Bizony
- Some Pitfalls of Dynamic Geometry Software. Michael de Villiers
- Beautiful Maths! Rencia Lourens